The latest Yamaha VK540IV wide track snowmobile now offers even stronger deep snow, rough track, hauling and cargo carrying performance.
From wider skis for improved floatation, steering and handling, to advanced torsion spring rear suspension, extrovert axle sprockets and higher Camoplast® wide track – all combine to give positive grip and drive on the deepest snow, allowing this machine to match your every demand. But performance means more than just power and handling, so everyday comfort, convenience and reliability are its priorities too.
- Powerful liquid cooled 4-stroke / 3-cyl / 973cc engine
- ProComfort rear suspension with flip-up rails
- Camoplast® Rip Saw™ track with 1.375-inch lugs.
- Super-wide plastic skis give excellent flotation over fresh snow
- Wide ‘Blow Mold’ skis with optimised keels
- Dual-range Hi/Lo and reverse transmission
- Standard electric start
- Tube-construction cargo rack, tow hitch
- Spacious luxury seating for driver and passenger
- Electric hand and thumb warmers
- Cavernous under-seat storage
- Extra-tall windshield for comfort and protection